Christian education is an investment into your child's future.
Our families make a significant commitment to have their children receive an education that emphasizes God's word. They know and understand that this education will reap many rewards.
We would love for your children and family to receive the benefits of a Christian education, which is why we make an education at Terra Ceia Christian School possible, regardless of your financial situation.
Please contact us to schedule a visit, to witness the work of Christian education in our classrooms, and to have your questions answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
To view our current tuition and fee schedule please click the link below…
Tuition for the 2024-25 school year is in the process of being reviewed and approved. Please check back for updated information or give us a call at (252) 943-2485.
Tuition Assistance Options
On October 3, 2023, the North Carolina State Budget (House Bill 259) became law. The new law authorizes several changes to the State’s Opportunity Scholarship Program, which will begin with the 2024-2025 school year.
Changes for the 2024-2025 school year include:
- Removal of the income cap for families to receive the scholarship; now all North Carolina students in kindergarten through 12th grade will be eligible for the Scholarship regardless of income.
- Prior public school enrollment is no longer a requirement for eligibility for the scholarship.
- A student’s scholarship amount will be based on household income.
- Scholarship amounts will range from approximately $3,000 to approximately $7,000.
- The Opportunity Scholarship application for the 2024-2025 school year will open on February 1, 2024. Families must apply by March 1 to receive priority consideration. More information about the application process will be available on the program website in January.
Parents will also be required to pay the tuition difference between the scholarship funding and the actual cost of tuition plus an enrollment fee of $300 per family. Please note that families electing to transport their children using Terra Ceia Christian School’s bus service, will be required to pay the additional bus fees. Bus fees are NOT covered by North Carolina Opportunity Scholarships.
North Carolina’s Education Student Accounts (ESA+) program is available to meet the needs of students with disabilities. Funds may be used to pay tuition and fees for eligible private schools, and for expenses such as speech therapy, tutoring services, and educational technology.
- $9,000 annual award; students with certain designated disabilities may be eligible to receive $17,000 a year
- Families may choose from a variety of learning environments, including private schools
- Eligibility based on documentation of a disability and other program requirements
Application opens February 1, 2023. The priority deadline is March 1. The application may remain open after March 1, subject to the availability of funds.